Saturday, December 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Trip to Missouri

April and Paul flew to Missouri for Thanksgiving with April's family in Farmington. The Kitty Krew stayed at home, but I got to spend the week with Grandma Noi, Granpa George, Tootsie, and Fat Amy. I don't know why, but Tootsie wouldn't play with me. Kaitlyn liked me but kept stealing my toys and giving me hers. Here are some pics from the trip.
April's Aunt Sadie and her beau Jack

Dad Paul in the deer blind (like he'd ever go hunting)

the loot after a day of shopping (an after Thanksgiving Day tradition)

cutting down the Christmas tree for April's cousin Shelly and her familiy

Dad Paul and cousin Jake acting goofy

April's great Aunt Audrey

Mom April with Aunt Sadie's dog Gertie (I think I'm in love)

1 comment:

Maw Susan and Pawpaw Briggs said...

I think Jake and Paul are twins....