Because things got so busy, I hadn't been doing much scrapbooking. But now that preschool is out, I've been able to do more. I accomplished quite a bit in June, completing the following:
- Journal cards for August and September for Logan
- Journal cards for September for Sophie
- Cropped and placed the remainder of the year for both kids (October through December, just need to do journal cards)
- Pocket pages for art work for the entire year for both kids
- Sophie's baby (1st year) album (she's only 3 so it was about time)
- I also added some things to the kids "yearbooks" that their teachers put together. Basically, if I had artwork that would fit in 8.5x11 page protectors I put them in those notebooks.
Some of my favorite layouts from Sophie's album:
My plan for July is to complete the journal cards for both kids which will complete those albums. I'd also like to complete Logan's China album. I need to figure how I want to continue with their individual albums since Logan will be starting Kindergarten...do I switch my timeframe so that the album follows the school-year or keep it they way I've been doing? If I switch to the school-year, what do I do about Sophie who won't start school for a couple of years? Or, do I do a separate album that is just school stuff? Hmmm, things to think of.