Monday, December 26, 2011

Meal Plan December 26

I haven't posted my menus in about a month but I've been keeping up (although no pictures). Here's some of the meals we've had in the past 3 weeks:






  1. Baked fish and veggies



  2. Baked chicken, rice, and veggies



  3. Tacos



  4. Spinach Lasagna Rolls



  5. Sausage with mac & cheese



  6. Crockpot lasagna



We've also had a few parties, some family dinners, dinner out, plus pizza delivery. We also had this but unfortunately, I can't find the menu paper so I don't know what it was.





This week's plan is much the same as the last few weeks because I'm trying to clear out the pantry and I'm just not ready to have to think about recipes too much. We're also have plans to go out a couple of nights. I'll start working on the menus and recipes with the new year.

No comments: