Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Preschool Graduation and Year-End Program

Not only did Logan graduate from preschool but it was also my last year as the director of the preschool.  It was an amazing day and I felt so loved and blessed.  Looking at Logan actually singing and dancing, he's come so far in such a short time.

With Ms. Marsha

With Ms. Gail

Kindergarten Bound!
 
After the students came in they performed several songs with some including sign language.
 









 
After the program, the Senior Class had their graduation ceremony.  The students had been asked what they wanted to be when they grew up and I announced that as they walked across the stage to get their diplomas from Ms. Gail and Ms. Marsha.  I choked up reading Logan's...he wants to be a dad just like his Daddy.
 




 
After the graduation, I gave a short speech, highlighting my 8 years as the director and all the blessings it had afforded me.  I almost made it through without crying.  The teachers and parents gave me a beautiful charm bracelet plus several gift cards.  I will miss my time at New World but am excited about this next chapter.



 

No comments: