Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hawkins Lake

My family owns some lake front property on a lake in East Texas (and has since I was born).  My parents have worked hard the last month to get the place looking nice and ready for the summer.  The kids and I joined them and my sister and her kids for the weekend.  We all a great time.  We spent some time at a public beach where Logan George learned the basics of swimming and everyone enjoyed playing in the sand.


After dinner the kids ended up getting back in the water in all their clothes.  The next day we spent more time jumping off the pier and Sophie Rose tried some swimming techniques.









I remember being at the lake when I was growing up and it was so nice to see that for my own kids.  We grilled out for dinner and roasted marshmallows on the fire.  The kids watched a movie before going to bed.


Silly Girls

No comments: