Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Random Stuff and Catching Up

So I am in purge mode and I have a bunch of folders on my computer of pictures waiting to go in a blog post, which means I'm going to give you a big glimpse into our lives.

 
These kids make me so happy!





 
  • We have been exploring new parks in the area.




I had Logan George write Sophie Rose an apology note.

Coloring at a storytime.


Sophie Rose and her Daddy

Painting in the backyard

We have lots of bunny rabbits in our neighborhood.
  •  Sophie Rose had me set up a grocery store in the playroom so she could go shopping.


  • The kids had fun drawing on the patio door with some new window markers.







  • Sophie Rose's "plain ol' Bible"; she specifically requested a Bible she could write in so we went to Half-Price Books and found her one.





  • Sophie Rose and Kalyn started gymnastics this fall and have loved it.







No comments: