Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kalyn & Matthew

Sophie and I went to East Texas to visit my sister and her family. I met her at a McDonald's so the girls could play while she took Matthew to swim lessons. The girls had fun, Kalyn has just started walking so she was trying to explore everything.











Matthew asked if he and I could do something just he and I so the second day after we put the girls down for a nap, he and I left. We went to McDonald's to eat lunch and play. Afterwards, we went to Toys R Us to get a toy (or 2). We even picked out something for the girls. This is one of the things we got, Aqua Sand. It was kind of cool. It would be a special treat for the Preschool kids.


Playtime!



Kalyn loves to talk. She is very vocal and very loud. If she can't figure out the word she needs, she will just scream.



She was really good at stacking these cups. (And Sophie was really good at knocking them!)


No comments: