Monday, February 20, 2012

Meal Plan February 20




Check out Organizing junkie for lots more ideas.



Here's what we've been eating:



Monday: Aztec Casserole






Tuesday: Denny's where I had banana skillet french toast and the kids had pizza and chicken nuggets.




Wednesday: Sessler Taco Salads




Thursday: Chinese Chicken




Friday: Homemade Gourmet Enchilada Chicken Crockpot




Saturday: We got subway sandwiches on our way to church for the Parents Night Out Paul and I worked at.







Sunday: CORN




Monday: Chicken Nuggets for the kids and cereal for me. Paul's been working so much and I get tired of fixing meals for me and the kids where the kids don't even eat them.




Tuesday: Valentine's Day Red Dinner of Spaghetti, Cheesy Bread, and Brownies




Wednesday: Pizza from our Little Ceasars fundraiser.




Thursday: Crockpot Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches






Friday: Crockpot Chicken Tacos





Saturday: Movie Dinner




Sunday: CORN, we had plenty of leftovers from Thursday and Friday




I got the Pampered Chef microwave chip maker. I made several batches of potato chips using different seasonings. They turned out great. I can't wait to try sweet potatoes and apples.





I'm doing something a little different for the next 2 weeks. I found a website through Pinterest that has weekly menus with grocery lists. Aside from the grocery list, I like that it has 2-3 crockpot meals and a couple of them that you make extra to freeze for later.




I'm using the weekly list to supplement my own stuff. I started with my staples (pizza, salad), special events (out-of-town), then plugged in meals from the website. Finally, I checked my Recipe Pinterest board for recipes to complete the plan.




Here we go:
Monday: Salmon Patties at my Sister's (hopefully)




Tuesday: Tilapia and Veggies Baked in Foil Packets




Wednesday: Sessler Salads




Thursday: Homemade Gourmet Orange Steamed Chicken




Friday: Chicken Broccoli Divan




Saturday:Barbecue Chicken Fajitas




Sunday: CORN




Monday: Italian Beef Sandwiches




Tuesday: Dinner Out (I have a training)




Wednesday: Pizza




Thursday: Bowtie Pasta with Lemon Pepper Chicken




Friday: Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken




Saturday: Stuffed Shells




Sunday: CORN

No comments: