Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Project Life Tuesday: Week 8

The Mom Creative


So, I actually completed 2 months worth this week. Woo, hoo! Paul was home for 3 whole days so I was able to get more done while he was playing with the kids.


Logan didn't have as many pictures for July and with the way they fit, I ended up using more journal cards and even some filler cards.


















I didn't have space to do a calendar for June, and that is okay. These are some of my favorite pictures. I took Logan's photo wearing one of Paul's button down shirts (like he was wearing for our wedding). I do the same with Sophie in my wedding dress. I print one to hang over the mantle in black and white. Love, love, love it!





















Sophie seemed to have more pictures in June, probably because Logan was at VBS and Sophie and I had lots of mornings to play.







1 comment:

Chris Coryell said...

Great job! You got a lot done! I like how you spread the pictures over multiple pockets.

Julie
http://iamjuju.com