Monday, March 5, 2012

Meal Plan Monday March 5

Check out more menus.


Although, Paul did get some time off from work, he's still working late. I didn't do a good job of prepping for the next day during the second week so we ended up going out or picking up fast food way too much. I'm going to try putting the prep work on my to-do list for the day before and see if that helps.







Here's what we've been eating:
Monday: Pizza




Tuesday: Tilapia and Veggies Baked in Foil Packets










Wednesday: Sessler Salads




Thursday: Bowtie Pasta with Lemon Pepper Chicken










Friday: Dinner out at Dave & Buster's




Saturday: Italian Beef Sandwiches




Sunday: Barbecue Chicken Fajitas




Monday: Pizza (this was scheduled for Wednesday, but the kids were having a special lunch of pizza that day)




Tuesday: I was supposed to have a meeting but it didn't happen but will still picked up something while we were out. We had chicken nuggets.




Wednesday: Dinner out at IHOP




Thursday: Homemade Gourmet Orange Steamed Chicken




Friday: YOYO (You're On Your Own) I fixed fish sticks for the kids and Paul and I had leftovers.




Saturday: Another night out. Paul had to work and then took my nephew to the movies, so we just grabbed something fast afterwards.




Sunday: I had a meal planned but Paul brought us Chicken Diablo from Central Market.


I made this dessert which I found on Pinterest. I've made something similar but I liked having the bananas in it.








Here's the plan for the next 2 weeks. The second week is spring break and we will have guests for part of it and hopefully take a little trip for the last part, so I've left some open spaces and plan to be flexible. I'm using several recipes I found on Pinterest plus some from Eat at Home.




Monday: Chickan Broccoli Divan




Tuesday: Vietnam Fried Rice




Wednesday: Sessler Salads




Thursday: Lentil Tacos




Friday: Thai Peanut Chicken




Saturday: Salmon Patties




Sunday: CORN




Monday: Easy Garlic Chicken




Tuesday: Easy Quesadillas




Wednesday: Pizza




Thursday: Asian Noodles with Stir Fry




Friday-Sunday: Family Vacation

No comments: