Monday, April 2, 2012

Meal Plan Monday April 2

Check out more menus at Organizing Junkie.
Here's what we ended up having the past 2 weeks:
Logan and Paul loved this. Logan even had some leftovers later in the week for lunch. I think it was a little too spicy for Sophie.

Tuesday: IHOP
Wednesday: Sessler Salads
I let the kids choose their own salad dressing for their salad. This is how we decided.
Thursday: Lentil Tacos
Paul didn't seem to like this much (because it didn't have any meat in it). I liked it and even took the leftovers to work for our potluck as a bean dip with tortilla chips.
Friday: CORN
We ate stuff from the fridge since we were going to be gone for the weekend.
Saturday: Pizza Party
It was my niece and nephews birthday party so we had pizza.
Sunday: Dinner Out
Monday: Salmon Patties
My mom was here so I requested salmon patties and mashed potatoes.
Tuesday: Egg Salad
My mom made this for Logan, since he loves hard boiled eggs so much.
Wednesday: Pizza
We used the last of our fundraiser pizzas...so sad.
Thursday: Chicken Nuggets
The pizza kit from the night before had chicken nuggets in it so I did those for the kids.
Friday: Thai restaurant
The kids had dinner at Grandma's while Paul and I went out.
Saturday: Sandwiches
I knew the kids mostly snack at Grandma's so I just did sandwiches and yogurt for the kids.
Sunday: Ekrich Sausage
Here's what's on the menu for the next 2 weeks:
Italian Crock Pot Chicken (found on Pinterest)
Asian Noodles with Stir Fry Veggies (from Eat at Home site)
Pizza and Salads
Quick and Easy Chicken Parmesan (in the new Kraft magazine)
Crock Pot Meaty Taco Soup (also from Pinterest)
Vietnamese Fried Rice with Chicken (Eat at Home)
Wild Rice Casserole (Pinterest)
Crock Pot Roast (kit from the store)
With Easter, we will be out of town so not sure what we'll be eating

No comments: