Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Pictures

Christmas in my family is always a week long affair (if not longer). We started this year with a gingerbread party with my stepsisters and their families. Then we exchanged gifts with my parents, before heading to Paul's parents for Christmas with his family. the next day we went to East Texas to see my sister and brother-in-law, followed a couple of days later with my dad. Here are just a few pictures from all the events.
Wrangler waiting patiently for his presents

Christmas morning with Santa's presents



Sophie helping Grandpa Mike open his present...a box of framed pictures of her!



Maw Susan and her grandkids


Opening gifts at the Walkers



Dad Paul opening his present from Sophie...a Thor t-shirt




Sophie opening a present on December 23rd. My mom always let us open one gift early, so I let Sophie do the same. Of course, it was Christmas pj's.


My nieces, Maya and Olesya


Maya with Sophie



Sophie playing with her first Christmas present. Cousin Levi picked it out even though it may be a tad too old for her, it is an elephant so of course she had to have it.


No comments: