Friday, January 1, 2010

Thanksgiving with the Walkers

We spent Thanksgiving with Dad Paul's family. I stayed at his mom's house while they went to his brothers to eat. (At least I didn't have to stay at home in the kennel with the Kitty Krew!)

This has become the family tradition. We join Bill and Cheri and her family for Thanksgiving lunch of turkey, dressing, deviled eggs, and Cheri's famous sweet potato casserole. There is other food but these are the staples. Paul's mom usually does the turkey and Bill and Cheri take care of the rest. this year they asked me to make a green bean casserole. I can only assume it tasted okay, since I don't like green bean casserole. Paul said it was fine, but he eats anything.







After dinner the guys watched football while the ladies cleaned up some. Somehow I didn't end up helping with that , maybe I was doing something with Sophie? At some point there is at least 2 people sleeping in front of the tv. This year it was actually Paul, his dad, and Sophie.

No comments: