Monday, November 7, 2011

Meal Plan November 7



Check out more menus at Organizing Junkie.


Monday: Taquitos and Rice

Tonight's dinner was meant to be easy and use foods we already had...frozen taquitos and a rice-a-roni mix. Not a great meal but kept things easy for me after a hard day at work.

Tuesday: Meatloaf & Potatoes

I got the recipe for the meatloaf from this book.



I've had it forever and make several things from it.



I had some potatoes so I decided to fry them in the electric skillet with some olive oil and this seasoning...


I have no idea where I found it but it is really good.

Wednesday: Sessler Salads

I had forgotten that today was salad day. I had all the prep done for the teriyaki chicken so I was able to just put it in the fridge and won't have to worry about that tomorrow.


Thursday: Teriyaki Chicken and Rice

This was a slow cooker meal and we all liked it.

Friday: Pizza Delivery
I wasn't feeling very good so we were planning to go out to eat. Then the kids got into the water-logged sandbox and had baths at 6pm so I just ordered pizza and wings.



Saturday: Dinner In (Fried Chicken)
I spent the day in bed trying to get over the sinus problem I was having so Paul got us fried chicken (my favorite), potato salad, and banana pudding. He was a huge help with the kids all day.





Sunday: CORN

Clean Out the Refrigerator Night


Here's this weeks plan:

Monday: Chicken Enchilada Casserole

Tuesday: Pork Tenderloin

Wednesday: Mexican Meatloaf

Thursday: ?? (I'll be out-of-town most of the day so it will depend on when I get home.)

Friday: Bean Soup

Saturday: Easy Salmon with Sesame Glaze

Sunday: Make Ahead Chicken and Green Bean Casserole

No comments: