Monday, October 31, 2011

Meal Plan October 31

Check out more menus.










Monday: Classic Beef Stroganoff




I have always loved beef stroganoff but this is the first time I've tried to make it. It was done in the slow cooker and was really good. The kids liked it too.






Tuesday: Pasta with Tomato Meat Sauce




Originally, I was going to make meatloaf, but I didn't get the ground turkey thawed in time so I just did pasta. Turns out the kids LOVED this. It may be messy but when they enjoy dinner this much, who cares.









Wednesday: Barbecue Chicken and Corn

So once again, I forgot to take pictures after the first couple of days. This recipe came from the slow cooker book and was originally meant for chicken wings. I used chicken breasts instead. The kids were not impressed, even though they've eaten barbecue before.





Thursday: Sausage and Rice




I had a meeting tonight so I needed a quick meal that Paul could do while I was gone. We all love sausage and the rice was really good, too.












Friday: Sloppy Joe Freezer Meal

This is one of the meals I made a dew weeks ago. The kids didn't like it the first time around but liked it today.




Saturday: Dinner Out

We took the kids to Grandma's so she fixed them pizza. Paul and I had a great dinner at Pappaduex's. We had mixed seafood grill, bacon wrapped shrimp, and lobster with dirty rice. So good!




Sunday: Hot Dogs

We went to the church for the Halloween Carnival and Trunk-or-Treat. They had hot dogs so we just ate dinner there.


Here's the plan for this week:


Monday: Taquitos and Rice

Tuesday: Meatloaf & Potatoes

Wednesday: Teriyaki Chicken and Rice

Thursday: OAMM Frozen Meal

Friday: Turkey Burgers

Saturday: Dinner Out

Sunday: CORN



No comments: