Monday, October 17, 2011

Meal Plan October 17



Check out more plans at Organizing Junkie.

Monday: Pizza (because as the ship's maitre 'd said, "Momma's not Cookin'")

We took the kids to Cici's for dinner and it was, oh, so good. I love PIZZA!


Tuesday: Chicken with Pasta and Tomato Sauce

I had garlic herb chicken already thawed so I threw this together. I added the frozen fruit salad as an afterthought. Probably needed some vegetables but the kids are so picky these days.



Wednesday: Slow Cooker Pot Roast

This is one of my most favorite meals. It comes pre-packaged, I throw it in the slow cooker with a cup of water and come back later to a great dinner.



Thursday: Kung Pao Chicken

Logan really liked this chicken, but he didn't like the broccoli this time around. Sophie stuck with mostly the rice.



Friday: Asian-Glazed Salmon

I didn't get a picture but we all liked this fairly well.


Saturday: Rotisserie Chicken with Vegetables

We watched a friend's daughter so I decided to just pick up a chicken and fixed some veggies before we had movie night with popcorn.


Sunday: CORN
This is clean out the refrigerator night.



Here's what's coming up:

Monday: Chicken with Garlic, Peppers, and Artichokes

Tuesday: Scampi Pasta

Wednesday: Sessler Salads

Thursday: OAMM Meal

Friday: Meatloaf

Saturday: ?? (We have guests coming into town.)

Sunday: CORN (or Pizza)

No comments: