Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Meal Plan October 10

Check out more ideas here.

So my laptop got a virus before I could add any photos. Not only that, I was on a cruise for most of the week so this is a really short menu.

Monday: Box Dinner

Tuesday: Chicken and Veggies

I was initially making Kung Pao Chicken but my broccoli went bad so I just baked some chicken breasts and had other veggies from the co-op.

Wednesday: Sessler Salads
I didn't get the kids the salads this time since they didn't like the "fancy" greens before, but they sure do love her chicken. They ended up eating all of Paul's chicken before he got any.

Thursday: Freezer Soup or Chili
The kids were with the sitter and I had left frozen Black Bean Soup and Taco Chili from previous weeks for her to heat up. I was having Southern Fried Chicken on a ship.

Friday: NA
The kids were with the Grandma and Paul was on his own. I had lobster on the cruise. Okay, I ordered the lobster but then couldn't eat it. It reminded me of the alien harnesses on the tv show Falling Skies.

Saturday: NA
Again, the kids were with Grandma so Paul ate what he wanted. I had turkey on the boat.

Sunday: Freezer Pesto Chicken
I left this for Paul to make, while I was eating steak.

Here's this week's plan:
Monday: Pizza (because as the chip's maitre 'd said, "Momma's not Cookin'")
Tuesday: Chicken, Pasta and Tomato Sauce
Wednesday: Slow Cooker Pot Roast
Thursday: Kung Pao Chicken
Friday: Chicken with Garlic, Peppers, and Artichokes
Saturday: Asian-Glazed Salmon
Sunday: CORN

No comments: