Thursday, October 13, 2011

Carnival Cruise



While researching training options for the preschool teachers I came upon this consultant who does training on a cruise ship. I asked Kelly and one of the teachers to go with me and Kelly's friend Brandilyn also came. I love cruises and Kelly has been wanting to go on one so this turned out to be a terrific trip.






The 2 days we were at sea, Gail and I had training in the morning (over by lunch time). We had one port day in Mexico. We decided to do a dolphin experience (Gail had done this before so she just met us afterward). The place we went also had a sea lion show.











Here's Kelly with her new BFF.






We enjoyed many of the activities on the ship, but I think we all just really liked being able to relax and rest. Reading by the pool was certainly my favorite. We took in the shows in the evening after dinner. We saw a vegas-style variety show plus a stand-up comedy show. We also enjoyed the dance party. I really wish I had taken more photos, but honestly I was really just trying to enjoy the time away.






Some fun with the dolphins!













No comments: