Monday, October 24, 2011

Meal Plan October 24

Check out more ideas here.


Monday: Chicken with Garlic, Peppers, and Artichokes

I did this in the slow cooker and used canned artichokes instead of frozen. I liked the chicken but Logan LOVED the artichokes. I never know how dinner is going to be with that boy.

Tuesday: Scampi Pasta

I got this recipe from this book...

I didn't like it much...too lemony. But everyone else liked it (ok, the kids didn't really care about the shrimp, but that's fine).


Wednesday: Sessler Salads

This week's salad was "Taco Salad" and we all loved it. Even Logan had some of the salad part, not just the chicken.

Thursday: I was really busy today so I ended up just fixing a frozen pizza for dinner.


Friday: Spring Creek Barbecue

My mom, sister and her kids came into town. We went to a high school football game so we ate dinner near the stadium beforehand.


Saturday: Cici's Pizza

My other sister and nephew joined us for dinner so we went out someplace where we knew everyone would eat.

Sunday: Taco Cabana
Paul decided he'd rather go out than have chicken and veggies. He made the chicken for his lunches this week.



Here's this week's menu:


Monday: Classic Beef Stroganoff


Tuesday: Turkey Meatloaf


Wednesday: Teriyaki Chicken


Thursday: OAMM freezer meal


Friday: Sloppy Joe Freezer meal


Saturday: Turkey Burgers


Sunday: CORN

Clean Out the Refrigerator Night

No comments: