Monday, October 3, 2011

Meal Plan October 3



Check out Organizing Junkie for more menus.






This was pretty good. I froze what we didn't finish and will use it next week when I'm on vacation.








I didn't like the taste of this very much (and neither did the kids). I think it was the steak sauce that we didn't like.




Wednesday: Box Dinner


This one wasn't as bad as the previous ones. Even the kids seemed to like it.





Thursday: Frozen Pizza



Our washer broke this morning so my day got completely changed up. Paul ended up fixing pizza while the repairman was at the house.



Friday: Lemon Chicken
This was from our Chinese cookbook. It was a little more time intensive than the other recipes I've made from the book but I enjoyed the batter. I only put the lemons and sauce on half in case the kids didn't like it.





Saturday: Olive Garden
My mom was in town and I decided to go out instead of fixing what I had planned.


Sunday: Taco Chili

This was very good and very simple. It was only 5 ingredients, all things I typically have in the pantry (or freezer), so it will be good for days when I've forgotten to plan. I also froze the leftovers to use while I'm gone.



This week's plan is shortened because I am going out-of-town and the kids will be spending some time the Grandma. I'm not planning meals for when they are gone...Paul can just figure that out for himself.

Monday: Box Dinner
Tuesday: Kung Pao Chicken
Wednesday: Sessler Salads
Thursday: Freezer Soup or Chili
Friday: NA
Saturday: NA
Sunday: Freezer Pesto Chicken

No comments: