Friday, December 31, 2010

On the Seventh Day of Christmas...

my True Love gave to me...











one very tired hubby (and father of 2).

Paul took the kids to his parents house today so that I could start working on the mess that is our home at the moment. I didn't get as much done as I wanted, but I did get the toys organized. I put up 3 boxes worth to rotate later (or possibly donate/sell, I'll decide that in a couple of months). I had a box of baby toys set aside to donate. I changed out the toys we keep in the living room and found places for everything else in the kids rooms. After all that, I went into the office for awhile. Just trying to catch-up and get a plan of action for the next couple of weeks. I'm not working next week (although Sophie will be going to preschool), and the week after that will depend on how Logan's evaluation goes. It was so nice to have a few hours to focus and get something actually completed (well, maybe not completed but at least I made a good start). Paul came home and promptly fell asleep on the couch. It's amazing how quickly and easily 2 kids can completely wear you out.

Thank you, sweetie!

No comments: