Thursday, September 8, 2011

Laundry

This is why I try to do a load of laundry a day...



I had let the laundry slide but it had to be done today. Paul was out of t-shirts to wear under his button-downs, Logan was out of underwear, and I didn't have any white socks. But here's the problem. After spending all day sorting, loading, switching and folding clothes, I know have that (see picture above) to put away before bed. And you can't even see the basket of Logan's clothes on the far end, or the baskets of socks and undergarments on the side. And, there is still a load in the dryer and one in the washer. Now to be honest, I want put the stuff in the baskets up tonight. I'll just leave those on the dryer until tomorrow since the kids are asleep. I did put the towels up already, taking a stack whenever I went that direction. But seriously, this is just ridiculous and I won't let it get this bad EVER again!

No comments: