Monday, September 12, 2011

Meal Plan September 12





Check out more ideas here.





Monday: Peppery Chicken




Forgot to get a picture tonight. This came from our favorite Chinese cookbook (and Paul actually made it). The kids always love the chicken from this book and of course we had rice so everyone was happy. The bad thing is that there are never any leftovers.










These were super easy to make and very tasty. Logan tried to not eat it but ended up having seconds. It makes 2 loaves so I froze one for a later meal.








Wednesday: Pizza for the kids and Sessler's Salads for the adults
There is a lady from church who sales homemade gourmet and makes salads for the school and church. I love her salads, so I get 2 for Paul and I and extra chicken for the kids. Of course, I had a meeting tonight so the babysitter fixed the kids pizza and I gave them the chicken for lunch the next day. I had also made these fruit salads on Tuesday. There were so good.






















This is the second recipe where I used the new Philadelphia Brand Cooking Creme that I didn't like. They are definitely convenient but I don't like the taste. The kids loved the noodles and Logan even ate some shrimp.








Friday: Leftovers (unless I get my act together and put something better together)








I didn't get my act together and I forgot my sister, her kids, and her friend would be here so we went out to eat instead. I love this place. They are never busy, have great food, and an atmosphere that I'm not bothered to take the kids to.





Saturday: Paul's Choice/Pizza Delivery (I'm gone all day.)




Paul ordered pizza for him and the kids (including my niece and nephew). My sister, her friend and I went to Chili's. Overall, we ate terribly today but sometimes that's okay.


Sunday: Sausage and Eggs




I was supposed to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole but realized too late that we didn't have any chicken. I try to keep sauage on hand for just such an occasion. I realize the picture doesn't show the sausage but the plate is cute anyway.














Here's this week's plan:




Monday: Enchilada Casserole




Tuesday: Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole




Wednesday: Easy Slow Cooker A1 Swiss Steak




Thursday: Kung Pau Chicken




Friday: Zesty Ginger-Tomato Chicken




Saturday and Sunday: we are out at different events








No comments: