Monday, January 9, 2012

Meal Plan January 9







Check out more menus at Organizing Junkie.

I got a couple of pictures and changed a couple of days but mostly stuck with the plan.
Monday: Harvest Soup with Chicken




Tuesday: Eckrich Sausage with mac & cheese
Wednesday: Crockpot Lasagna
Thursday: Homemade Pizza


Friday: Taste of Asia for Paul and I, kids were at Grandma's
Saturday: Pork Tenderloin
Sunday: Chili





I have decided to try and do 2 weeks of meals at a time. I think that will make shopping easier. With Paul working some late nights, I'm trying to make the meals a little more routine so I don't have to think about it as much. Here's the plan for the next 2 weeks.





Monday: Chicken Boxed Meal


Tuesday: Fish and Veggies


Wednesday: Sessler Salads


Thursday: Meatloaf and Potatoes


Friday: Crockpot Pot Roast


Saturday: Dinner Out at Chinese New Year Celebration


Sunday: Kids and I are out-of-town so hopefully my sister will make us salmon patties


Monday: Beef Boxed Meal (See the pattern, Monday's are probably my most stressful day, so something very easy is planned. All I have to do is remember to thaw the meat the night before.)


Tuesday: Chicken Alfredo Pasta


Wednesday: Pizza and Salad or Wings if we get delivery (Also part of a pattern, sessler salad one week, pizza the next)


Thursday: Tacos and Burritos with Rice (I had to add burritos since the kids have been boycotting tacos lately)


Friday: Crockpot something or other (I'll see what ingredients we have on hand earlier in the week and decide. Although this may change because we have plans in the evening, so we may decide to get something while we're out.)


Saturday: Chinese Chicken Stir-Fry


Sunday: Dinner out or Friday's crockpot meal

No comments: