Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Project Life Tuesday: Week 1

I'll be linking of with the Mom Creative so if you want to learn more about Project Life and get lots of ideas check her out.




I got the Project Life kits last year, one for each child, with this grand plan to use them as their own personal albums. The plan would be to include not only photos but also use it for their school work too. I didn't get very far. I was probably be too ambitious since I had a new child and was trying to figure out how to be a mom of two. I've decided to link up with Jessica so that I can stay motivated. Hopefully at some point I'll get caught up but for now I'll just post about wherever I am in the process and also show some layouts (even if they are a year old).



I have done my scrapbooking in just about every room of our house (with some rooms being specifically set aside for that purpose). But I finally figured out that I prefer to scrapbook in the great room. So a few years ago I moved my scrapbook stuff to my dining room hutch and just use the dning table when I work. I do keep some stuff in the spare room but it's the larger items that I just pull out when I need them.



The problem with this setup comes during the holidays when I want my hutch for Christmas decorations.


I pull all the scrapbook stuff out and store it in the spare one. Unfortunately, this is what the hutch looks like right now and it will probably be a couple of weeks before I get everything back in.



So, come back next week and we'll see if the hutch looks any different, plus I'll post a couple of layouts from last year.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I hope the link up helps to motivate! I know it keeps me on track :) even if I don't get linked up that week, I try to get a layout finished up so I don't fall behind. It's a slippery slope! Good luck this year!