Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Project Life Tuesday: Week 2

So, I have started to put my stuff back into the dining room hutch. Hopefully next week it will be filled again.


I pulled out my Project Life boxes for the kids. I had started them last year, with the expectation to do a couple of pages for each month. I had already done January for Logan, and had printed pictures for Sophie's first month.









So for this first week, I worked on Sophie's album. One thing I learned is that Logan's journal cards can be used either horizontally or vertically but the ones in Sophie's kit really only work vertically. I have 2 different layout design pages and had planned to mix them up in each album, but it looks like I'll be sticking with just one for Sophie's album.














Here's the Title Page layout for Sophie's album.




Here are some pictures of Logan's first few layouts.




I used one of the folded journal cards to write about Logan's surgery. It allowed me to journal more without taking up as much space.





I am including an 8.5 by 11 page to put artwork in.



I love these calendar cards, but wished Sophie's kit also had them.





I spent part of my time getting a little more organized so that it would be easy to pull these out and work on even if I just had a little bit of time. Everything I need is kept in the box (except tape runner and paper cutter). The large plastic envelope is for the artwork once I pull it down from being displayed. The one criteria is that it has to fit in the 8.55 by 11 page. (I have a box for larger artwork that I want to keep for each child.)




No comments: