Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Project Life Tuesday: Week 4

My hope is that one week I'll actually have some time to work on these albums more than just one day. But so far, I've managed to carve out an hour or so to get the layouts done on Tuesday. I did both kids February layouts this afternoon.

Here's a breakdown of my process using Sophie's album.
1. I go through and figure where the pictures should go. Note the bottom right photo will get cut in half to accommodate the page.


2. Then I crop the photos and round the corners. I've been rounding the corners because the journal cards are rounded.


3. Then I put in the journal cards. I'm using these sideways to see how it works. I hate to be confined to just one orientation for my photos.




4. And finally, add the journalling.





Here's some of Logan's layouts:



I used the number stickers to create a list,




The artwork pocket page.





The bottom left pocket has some memorabilia from Logan's preschool.




Cutting the photos in half worked really well with these.





I am linking up with the Mom Creative. Check it out for more layouts.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I like how Project Life gives us a way to keep some of the little treasures our kids make.

Chris Coryell said...

Awesome job! I love keeping artwork & tidbits too.

Julie

http://iamjuju.com