Sunday, January 1, 2012

Random Pics of 2011

It was a very good year!

Sending Aunt Kelly some Love

"Swimming" at the mall

"But why can't I go to speech with Logan?"

Grandma, here we come.

Helping his little sister.

She doesn't need any tokens, she'll play anyway.

Born to Ride

"Want some pepper on your roll?"

He never lets me pull it.

She cooks better than she eats.
 
Shaving cream painting.


Guacamole in San Antonio

New outfit from Maw Susan.

Another Maw Susan original.

THS Homecoming Parade

That's her "cinnamon roll".

Special Halloween decor from Ms. Gail.

Won't let Daddy pull either.
 
"Daddy, can I have a pink motorcycle?  Pleease?"

Say "Cheese!"

Her new pet puppy from a garage sale.

Fake Snow

This is how she watches TV.

Crayons...the new favorite.

Stick out lip to help with concentration.

Wrestling Siblings

"Where? I've used the napkin already."
 
I'll get 'em.

Feeding horses some carrots.

Sophie didn't get to go to VBS with Logan.

Strike a Pose

Sam's Club Tantrum of 2011 

Where's the Baby Jesus?

Wanna a hug?

No, really, I just want to give you a hug!
 

No comments: